Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Eveyone Loves a Target Post

Honestly, who doesn't love target?
I had a good target day today, mostly from the dollar spot. Got some stuff for my mission that will be great! I also saw a lot of things I didn't need but wanted... and did a pretty good job of resisting temptation.

Firstly, I got this adorable little cord to wrap my headphones around. It matches my pink headphones and I just loved it! 1$!

Next, I got me some Mamba's for the roadtrip tomorrow. MMMM.

The next thing I got was some REALLY cute sticky notes. These will be fun to leave around for reminders whether it's groceries, or a cute quote I heard. LOVE IT.
The next thing I got are some accordian folders. I am going to store my missionary letters in the bigger ones - They each have 13 pockets in case you are wondering - and then the little ones will serve as my recipie saver, and an exercise book! (I can pinterest different exercises and then categorize them on what they focus on)
 THEN - I found these ADORABLE CARDS! Oh my goodness. I love writing thank you cards, get better, birthday cards... they are basically always good to have on hard. I love the blank set with the blue color scheme because they can be used for anything boy related! These will also be going on my mission with me because eveyone loves to get a card telling them they are special and loved!

Okay - The last thing I got was this big bag that I found on clearance. This is great because I am living out of my car a lot these days and staying over night lots. I usually pack everything in my duffle bag - but this is just so ME and will be perfect for an overnighter, or hauling music and drumsticks around in. Won't be taking this on my mission, but I absolutey love it!



Okay! Then this is kinda random, but they had these awesome things in the dollar spot. I didn't buy them, but thought they were some awesome teacher tools!!!





These are all things I wanted but didn't buy.





(P.s..... This pink and tan infinity scarf is in the dollar spot for only 3$!!!!)










1 comment: